Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Lesson 1: Building the Right Wireless Network, Downloadable Version
- By Jerome Henry
- Published Dec 22, 2014 by Cisco Press. Part of the LiveLessons series.
- Your Price: $9.99
- About this video
Accessible from your Account page after purchase. Requires the free QuickTime Player software.
Videos can be viewed on: Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and all versions of Macintosh OS X including the iPad, and other platforms that support the industry standard h.264 video codec.
- Copyright 2015
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-405126-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-405126-0
Deploying a wireless network does not start with access point, but with a clear definition of needs. In this lesson, you will learn the standard requirements of common environments, from enterprise office to Healthcare and outdoor.
Other Things You Might Like
- Understanding and Troubleshooting Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Synchronizing 5G Mobile Networks
- Book $55.99