Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Lesson 6: Basic and Advanced Configurations, Downloadable Version
- By Jerome Henry
- Published Dec 22, 2014 by Cisco Press. Part of the LiveLessons series.
- Your Price: $29.99
- About this video
Accessible from your Account page after purchase. Requires the free QuickTime Player software.
Videos can be viewed on: Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and all versions of Macintosh OS X including the iPad, and other platforms that support the industry standard h.264 video codec.
- Copyright 2015
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-404962-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-404962-5
Once APs are physically deployed, you need to configure each AP parameters. This lesson will guide you through common good practices when configuring standard parameters (from channel to power, various intervals and security) and advanced parameters such as 802.11w, 802.11r, 802.11k or 802.11u.
Other Things You Might Like
- Understanding and Troubleshooting Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Synchronizing 5G Mobile Networks
- Book $55.99