Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials Labs and Study Guide (CCNAv7)
- Your Price: $54.00
- List Price: $60.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Easy to read, highlight, and review on the go, wherever the Internet is not available
- Extracted directly from the online Cisco Networking Academy course
- Fully updated for the CCNA2 v7 curriculum
- Copyright 2021
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 500
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-663438-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-663438-6
The only authorized Labs & Study Guide for the Cisco Networking Academy Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials course in the CCNA curriculum
Each chapter of this book is divided into a Study Guide section followed by a Lab section.
The Study Guide section offers exercises that help you learn the concepts, configurations, and troubleshooting skills crucial to your success as a CCNA exam candidate. Each chapter is slightly different and includes some or all the following types of exercises:
Vocabulary Matching Exercises
Concept Questions Exercises
Skill-Building Activities and Scenarios
Packet Tracer Exercises
The Labs & Activities include all the online course Labs and Packet Tracer activity instructions. If applicable, this section begins with a Command Reference that you will complete to highlight all the commands introduced in the chapter.
This book is offered exclusively for students enrolled in Cisco Networking Academy courses. It is not designed for independent study or professional certification preparation. Visit netacad.com to learn more about program options and requirements.
CCNA 200-301 Portable Command Guide
Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials Companion Guide CCNAv7
Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials Course Booklet CCNAv7
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Basic Device Configuration
- Chapter 2 Switching Concepts
- Chapter 3 VLANs
- Chapter 4 Inter-VLAN Routing
- Chapter 5 STP Concepts
- Chapter 6 EtherChannel
- Chapter 7 DHCPv4
- Chapter 8 SLAAC and DHCPv6
- Chapter 9 FHRP Concepts
- Chapter 10 LAN Security Concepts
- Chapter 11 Switch Security Configuration
- Chapter 12 WLAN Concepts
- Chapter 13 WLAN Configuration
- Chapter 14 Routing Concepts
- Chapter 15 IP Static Routing
- Chapter 16 Troubleshoot Static and Default Routes
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options