Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
31 Days Before Your CCNA Routing & Switching Exam: A Day-By-Day Review Guide for the ICND1/CCENT (100-105), ICND2 (200-105), and CCNA (200-125) Certification Exams
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- A practical way to commit to taking the CCENT in one month after the Networking Academy study
- A way to review key points of the Networking Academy information with a specific focus on ICND1 / CCENT objectives
- The only CCENT exam preparation resource to address a student CCENT exam readiness gap
- Copyright 2017
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 544
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58720-590-4
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-590-3
31 Days Before your CCENT Exam offers you a personable and practical way to understand the certification process, commit to taking the exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of Foundational and Supplemental study resources.
The book breaks down key exam topics into 31 daily review sessions using short summaries, lists, tables, examples, and graphics. A Study Resources section provides you with a quick reference for locating more in-depth treatment of a day’s topics within the relevant Foundational and Supplemental resources.
Use this day-by-day guide to organize, prepare, and review all the ICND1 objectives. The features of the book empower you to fit exam preparation into an otherwise busy schedule:
- Tear out visual calendar summarizes each day’s study topics
- Checklist highlights important tasks and deadlines leading up to your exam
- Description of the 100-101 ICND1 exam organization and sign up process
- Strategies from the author help you to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day
- Conversational tone, making your study time more enjoyable
Download the sample pages (includes Day 24 and index)
Table of Contents
- Day 31: Networking Models, Devices, and Components
- Day 30: Ethernet Switching
- Day 29: Switch Configuration Basics
- Day 28: VLAN and Trunking Concepts and Configurations
- Day 27: IPv4 Addressing
- Day 26: IPv6 Addressing
- Day 25: Basic Routing Concepts
- Day 24: Basic Router Configuration
- Day 23: Static and Default Route Configuration
- Day 22: RIPv2 Implementation
- Day 21: VTP and Inter-VLAN Routing Configuration
- Day 20: OSPF Operation
- Day 19: Single-Area OSPF Implementation
- Day 18: Multiarea OSPF Implementation
- Day 17: Fine-Tuning and Troubleshooting OSPF
- Day 16: EIGRP Operation
- Day 15: EIGRP Implementation
- Day 14: Fine-Tuning and Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Day 13: CDP and LLDP
- Day 12: LAN Security and Device Hardening
- Day 11: STP
- Day 10: EtherChannel and HSRP
- Day 9: ACL Concepts
- Day 8: ACL Implementation
- Day 7: DHCP and DNS
- Day 6: NAT
- Day 5: WAN Overview
- Day 4: WAN Implementation
- Day 3: QoS, Cloud, and SDN
- Day 2: Device Monitoring, Management, and Maintenance
- Day 1: Troubleshooting Methodologies and Tools