Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
ACI Advanced Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Estimated Release: Jul 28, 2020
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2021
- Pages: 500
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-526472-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-526472-0
ACI Advanced Monitoring and Troubleshooting provides a solid conceptual foundation and in-depth technical knowledge for monitoring and troubleshooting virtually any problem encountered during testing, deployment, or operation of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) infrastructure. Authored by leading ACI support experts at Cisco, it covers all you’ll need to keep your ACI deployment working optimally. Coverage includes:
- Core ACI concepts and components, including Nexus 9000 Series platforms, APIC controllers, and protocols
- In-depth insight into ACI’s policy model
- ACI fabric design options: single and multiple data centers, stretched vs. multiple fabrics, and multi-pod/multi-site
- Automation, orchestration, and the cloud in ACI environments
- ACI topology and hardware/software specifications
- End host and network connectivity
- VMM integration
- Network management configuration, including SNMP, AAA, and SPAN
- Monitoring ACI fabrics and health
- Getting immediate results through the NX-OS command line interface
- Troubleshooting use cases: fabric discovery, APIC, management access, contracts, external connectivity, leaf/spine connectivity, end-host connectivity, VMM problems, ACI multi-pod/multi-site problems, and more
Table of Contents
Part I: Introduction to ACI1. ACI Overview2. ACI Components3. Introduction to the Policy Model4. ACI Fabric Design Options5. Automation, Orchestration & Cloud6. Packet Walk in ACI
Part II: Reference ACI Fabric Topology7. ACI Topology8. End Host & Network Connectivity9. VMM Integration
Part III: Monitoring Best Practices11. Monitoring ACI Fabric
Part IV: Advanced Troubleshooting Techniques12. Troubleshooting Techniques13. Troubleshooting Wizard14. NXOS CLI15. Troubleshooting
Other Things You Might Like
- CCNP and CCIE Data Center Core DCCOR 350-601 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $55.99