Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test, 5th Edition
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 2 and the Index.)
- Copyright 2017
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 750
- Edition: 5th
- Premium Edition eBook
- ISBN-10: 0-13-430566-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-430566-0
CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
The exciting new CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test. The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
- The CCDA 200-310 Premium Edition Practice Test, including four full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
- PDF and EPUB formats of the CCDA Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and Smartphone
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson IT Certification Practice Test (PCPT) software with four full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package:
- Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, , Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download the assessment engine and exam databases
About the Premium Edition eBook
CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the newest Cisco CCDA DESGN exam. Expert networking consultants Anthony Bruno and Steve Jordan share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already” quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the newest CCDA DESGN exam, including
- Design methodologies, including PBM, network characterization, and top-down/bottom-up approaches
- Design objectives: modularity, hierarchy, scalability, resilience, fault domains
- Addressing and routing protocols in existing networks
- Enterprise network design: campus, enterprise, and branch
- Expanding existing networks: wireless, security, collaboration, virtualization, programmability, data centers, and more
Other Things You Might Like
- CCDE v3 Practice Labs: Preparing for the Cisco Certified Design Expert Lab Exam
- eBook (Watermarked) $63.99
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Foundation, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $79.99