CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Complete Video Course (Video Training), 2nd Edition
- Copyright 2024
- Edition: 2nd
- Online Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-821719-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-821719-8
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
25+ Hours of Video Instruction
CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Complete Video Course, Second Edition is a comprehensive training course that brings Cisco ENARSI exam topics to life, making learning these foundational networking topics easy and fun.
Expert network engineers Brad Edgeworth and Brad Riapolov walk you through the full range of topics on the Cisco ENARSI exam, including Layer 3 routing, VPN technologies, infrastructure security, and infrastructure services. This unique product gives you the knowledge and skills you need to deploy and troubleshoot advanced routing technologies and services. This video course combines video instruction with live CLI configuration and troubleshooting demonstrations, light-board lectures to visualize concepts, and provides you with hands-on lab activities. Practicing the lessons that you have learned with hands-on labs helps reinforce the concepts that are being taught. This course includes instructor-developed Cisco Modeling Labs (CML) topology files that correlate with the lab exercises that they demonstrate. This enables you to load the topology files into your CML instance and follow along with the instructor to ensure that you understand the concepts being taught.
The videos and exercises contained in this product provide more than 20 hours of instruction. Modules are divided into easy-to-digest lessons and sub-lessons. Designed to take you inside advanced routing concepts in a unique and interactive way, CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Complete Video Course Second Edition is guaranteed to help you master the foundational networking topics that will help you succeed on the exam and on the job.
Note: To download the CML files, go to www.pearsonitcertification.com/title/ 9780138217198 and click the Downloads tab.
Learn How to Configure and Troubleshoot:
- EIGRP Dual Stack for IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- OSPF Dual Stack for IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- BGP Dual Stack for IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Route manipulation
- Route redistribution and methods to prevent route feedback.
- MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Dynamic Mulitpoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Infrastructure and on-device security including ACLs, AAA, CoPP, and IPv6 first hop security
- Infrastructure services, including DHCP, SNMP, IP SLA, Netflow
- Cisco DNA Center Assurance
Who Should Take This Course:
- Anyone interested in obtaining their Cisco Certified Network Professional Enterprise certification (CCNP Enterprise) or CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing specialty certification
- Enterprise network engineers, system engineers, system administrators, and network administrators interested in configuring and troubleshooting advanced routing technologies and services
About Pearson Video Training:
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.