Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNP ROUTE Lab Manual, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $45.00
- List Price: $50.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- A portable, bound copy of all 32 CCNP V 7.x ROUTE Labs: convenient, lightweight and friendly
- Allows students to review or walk through hands-on labs without a huge textbook or live Web connection
- Contains additional pages between labs for in-class note-taking
- Separate answer key available at Cisco Academy Connection and the PearsonHighered.com Instructor Resource site
- Copyright 2015
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-402-0
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-402-9
The only authorized Lab Manual for the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP Version 7 ROUTE course
A CCNP certification equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to plan, implement, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot converged enterprise networks. The CCNP certification requires candidates to pass three 120-minute exams–ROUTE 300-101, SWITCH 300-115, TSHOOT 300-135–that validate the key competencies of network engineers.
The Cisco Networking Academy curriculum consists of three experience-oriented courses that employ industry-relevant instructional approaches to prepare students for professional-level jobs: CCNP ROUTE: Implementing IP Routing, CCNP SWITCH: Implementing IP Switching, and CCNP TSHOOT: Maintaining and Troubleshooting IP Networks.
This course teaches students how to implement, monitor, and maintain routing services in an enterprise network. Students will learn how to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions, using a range of routing protocols in IPv4 and IPv6 environments. The course also covers the configuration of secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
The 21 comprehensive labs in this manual emphasize hands-on learning and practice to reinforce configuration skills.
Table of Contents
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options