Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNP Security IPS 642-627 Quick Reference, 2nd Edition
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-256641-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-256641-4
As a final exam preparation tool, the CCNP Security IPS 642-627 Quick Reference provides a concise review of all objectives on the new CCNP Security IPS exam (642-627). This eBook provides you with detailed, graphical-based information, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format.
With this document as your guide, you will review topics on reducing risk to the IT infrastructure and applications using Cisco IPS features and providing detailed operations support for the Cisco IPS. This fact-filled Quick Reference allows you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you to focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
Online Sample Chapter
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 3 and Index)
Table of Contents
- Introducing Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Installation of a Typical Sensor
- Cisco Intrusion Detection and Prevention Signatures
- Advanced Configurations
- Additional Intrusion Detection and Prevention Devices
- Monitoring and Maintenance
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE 400-007) Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $71.99