Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNP Security VPN 642-647 Quick Reference
- By Cristian Matei
- Published Mar 7, 2011 by Cisco Press.
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-256642-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-256642-1
As a final exam preparation tool, the CCNP Security VPN 642-647 Quick Reference provides a concise review of all objectives on the new CCNP Security VPN exam (642-647). This eBook provides you with detailed, graphical-based information, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format.
With this document as your guide, you will review topics on deploying Cisco ASA-based VPN solutions. This fact-filled Quick Reference allows you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you to focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
Online Sample Chapter
CCNP Security Quick Reference: Deploying Cisco ASA AnyConnect Remote-Access VPN Solutions
Download the sample pages (includes first 5 pages of Chapter 3)
Table of Contents
- Evaluating the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance VPN Subsystem
- Deploying Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance IPSec VPN solutions
- Deploying Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance AnyConnect Remote Access VPN Solutions
- Deploying Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Clientless Remote Access VPN Solutions
- Deploying Advanced Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance VPN Solutions
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional DEVCOR 350-901 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $55.99