Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNP SWITCH Lab Manual, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $45.00
- List Price: $50.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- A portable, bound copy of all 32 CCNP V 7.x SWITCH Labs: convenient, lightweight and friendly
- Allows students to review or walk through hands-on labs without a huge textbook or live Web connection
- Contains additional pages between labs for in-class note-taking
- Separate answer key available at Cisco Academy Connection and the PearsonHighered.com Instructor Resource site
- Copyright 2015
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 216
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-401-2
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-401-2
The only authorized Lab Manual for the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP Version 7 SWITCH course
A CCNP certification equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to plan, implement, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot converged enterprise networks. The CCNP certification requires candidates to pass three 120-minute exams–ROUTE 300-101, SWITCH 300-115, TSHOOT 300-135–that validate the key competencies of network engineers.
The Cisco Networking Academy curriculum consists of three experience-oriented courses that employ industry-relevant instructional approaches to prepare students for professional-level jobs: CCNP ROUTE: Implementing IP Routing, CCNP SWITCH: Implementing IP Switching, and CCNP TSHOOT: Maintaining and Troubleshooting IP Networks.
This course teaches students how to implement, monitor, and maintain switching in converged enterprise campus networks. Students will learn how to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions. The course also covers the secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks. Comprehensive labs emphasize hands-on learning and practice to reinforce configuration skills.
The 15 comprehensive labs in this manual emphasize hands-on learning and practice to reinforce configuration skills.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Fundamentals Review
- Lab 1-1 Preparing the Switch
- Chapter 2: Network Design Fundamentals
- No labs in this chapter
- Chapter 3: Campus Network Architecture
- Lab 3-1 Static VLANS, Trunking, and VTP
- Lab 3-2 EtherChannel
- Chapter 4: Spanning-tree In-depth
- Lab 4-1 Implement Spanning Tree Protocols
- Lab 4-2 Multiple Spanning Tree
- Chapter 5: InterVLAN Routing
- Lab 5-1 Inter-VLAN Routing
- Lab 5-2 DHCP
- Chapter 6: First Hop Redundancy
- Lab 6-1 First Hop Redundancy Protocols - HSRP and VRRP
- Lab 6-2 Hot Standby Router Protocol for IPV6
- Lab 6-3 Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (GLBP)
- Chapter 7: Network Management
- Lab 7-1 Synchronizing Campus Network Devices using Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Lab 7-2 Configure Campus Network Devices to Support Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv3)
- Chapter 8: Switching Features and Technologies
- Lab 8-1 IP Service Level Agreements and Remote SPAN in a Campus Environment.
- Chapter 9: High-Availability
- Chapter 10: Campus Network Security
- Lab 10-1 Securing Layer 2 Switches
- Lab 10-2 Securing VLANs
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options