Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCSP IPS Quick Reference
- By Anthony J. Sequeira
- Published Jan 8, 2008 by Cisco Press.
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2008
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-599-6
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-599-7
As a final exam preparation tool, the CCSP IPS Quick Reference provides a concise review of all objectives on the new CCSP IPS exam (642-533). This digital Short Cut provides you with detailed, graphical-based information, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format.
With this document as your guide, you will review topics on implementing the Cisco IPS product. These fact-filled Quick Reference Sheets allow you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you to focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Installation of a Typical Sensor
- Cisco Intrusion Detection and Prevention Signatures
- Advanced Configurations
- Additional Intrusion Detection and Prevention Devices
- Monitoring and Maintenance
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE 400-007) Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $63.99