Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCVP CVOICE Quick Reference (Digital Short Cut), 2nd Edition
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-824-3
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-824-0
CCVP CVOICE Quick Reference (Digital Short Cut)
Kevin Wallace, CCIE No. 7945
As a final exam preparation tool, the CCVP CVoice Quick Reference, Second Edition provides a concise review of all objectives on the CVoice exam (642-436). This digital Short Cut provides you with detailed, graphical-based information, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format.
With this document as your guide, you will review topics on foundational elements of VOIP calls, the description of dial plans, and the implementation of gateways, gatekeepers, and IP-IP gateways. This fact-filled Quick Reference allows you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding VoIP Basics
2. Addressing VoIP Design Considerations
3. Understanding and Configuring Analog Voice Ports
4. Understanding and Configuring Digital Voice Ports
5. Exploring Gateway Control Protocols
6. Working with Dial Plans
7. Implementing Advanced Dial Plan Features
8. Understanding and Configuring Gatekeepers
9. Interconnecting VoIP Networks with a Cisco Unified Border Element
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional DEVCOR 350-901 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $55.99
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Foundation, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $79.99
- CCDE v3 Practice Labs: Preparing for the Cisco Certified Design Expert Lab Exam
- eBook (Watermarked) $63.99