Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 Official Cert Guide
- Copyright 2021
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 560
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-680783-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-680783-4
Modern organizations rely on Security Operations Center (SOC) teams to vigilantly watch security systems, rapidly detect breaches, and respond quickly and effectively. To succeed, SOCs desperately need more qualified cybersecurity professionals. Cisco's new Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification prepares candidates to begin a career working as associate-level cybersecurity analysts within SOCs. It demonstrates their knowledge about creating, operating, and working within computer security incident response teams (CSIRTs) and product security incident response teams (PSIRTs); the incident response lifecycle, and cyber forensics. To earn this valuable certification, candidates must pass the new Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (200-201 CBROPS) consolidated exam. Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 Official Cert Guide is Cisco's official, comprehensive self-study resource for this exam. Designed for all exam candidates, it covers every exam objective concisely and logically, with extensive teaching features that promote retention and understanding. You'll find:
- Pre-chapter quizzes to assess knowledge upfront and focus your study more efficiently
- Foundation topics sections that explain concepts and configurations, and link theory to practice
- Key topics sections calling attention to every figure, table, and list you must know
- Exam Preparation sections with additional chapter review features
- Final preparation chapter providing tools and a complete final study plan
- A customizable practice test library
- Security concepts
- Security monitoring
- Host-based analysis
- Network intrusion analysis
- Security policies and procedures
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options