Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Cisco Data Center Fundamentals
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Estimated Release: Sep 24, 2022
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2023
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-763825-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-763825-3
Thousands of network engineers and other technology professionals need to demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamentals of modern data center technologies. Today, one of the best ways to demonstrate this understanding is to earn Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Data Center certification. Earning the CCNP Data Center credential is an especially valuable next step for many professionals who hold entry-level CCNA certification. Cisco Data Center Fundamentals is the complete guide for CCNA holders and other early-career network professionals who want to fill their knowledge gaps, earn their CCNP DC certifications, and succeed with Cisco data center technologies. Authored by two long-time experts in operating Cisco data center environments and developing official Learning@Cisco training content for them, this guide covers each relevant product and solution, including:
- Networking: Data center network architectures, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco NX-OS software, virtualization, Cisco ACI, cloud computing, and more
- Storage: Core concepts, Fibre Channel, virtualization, Ethernet enhancements, and FCoE
- Compute: Cisco UCS components and abstraction
- Automation: to make Cisco data center environments more productive and agile, including the use of Cisco's APIs
Other Things You Might Like
- ACI Advanced Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Book $47.99