Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPS) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-085 CAPPS)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Your Price: $44.79
- List Price: $55.99
- Includes EPUB and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Cisco's authorized foundation learning self-study guide for the new Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPS 300-085) exam
- Developed with the Cisco certification team, creators of the newest CAPPS exams and courses
- Brings together advanced skills for designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration and Unified Communications applications, devices, and networks
- For every professional preparing for CCNP Collaboration certification or simply seeking a better understanding of Cisco collaboration network technologies
- Copyright 2016
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 464
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58714-447-6
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-447-9
Now fully updated for the new Cisco CAPPS 300-085 exam, Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPS) Foundation Learning Guide is your Cisco® authorized learning tool for CCNP® Collaboration preparation. Part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Series, it teaches advanced skills for designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration and Unified Communications applications, devices, and networks.
Author Chris Olsen shows how to effectively use Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Instant Message and Presence, Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server, and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite in production environments.
He begins by introducing the server platforms and overlays that are the basis for all Cisco Unity Connection design and integration. Next, he presents in-depth coverage of a wide range of essential tasks–from user configuration to voicemail redundancy, configuring Cisco Jabber Mobile, to provisioning Cisco Prime Collaboration.
Each chapter opens with a list of topics that clearly identifies its focus. Each chapter ends with a summary of key concepts for quick study, as well as review questions to assess and reinforce your understanding. Throughout, configuration examples and sample verification outputs illustrate critical issues in network operation and troubleshooting.
Whether you are preparing for the CCNP Collaboration certification exams or you are just interested in learning about how to deploy and operate Cisco collaboration applications, you will find this book to be an invaluable resource.
- Shows how to integrate Cisco Unity Connection with Cisco Unified Communications Manager or other PBXs
- Covers configuring Cisco Unity Connection users, templates, service classes, distribution lists, security, LDAP, dial plans, and call management
- Walks through Unified Messaging single Inbox configuration
- Shows how to design, integrate, and configure feature-rich branch office messaging solutions with Cisco Unity Express
- Explains Cisco Unified IM and Presence components, design, integration, deployment, and feature configuration
- Covers Cisco Jabber and Cisco Jabber Mobile configuration
- Guides you through deploying Cisco Collaboration Systems Applications with Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Introduces Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (Cisco TMS) capabilities and scheduling options
This book is in the Foundation Learning Guide Series. These guides are developed together with Cisco® as the only authorized, self-paced learning tools that help networking professionals build their understanding of networking concepts and prepare for Cisco certification exams.
Online Sample Chapter
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 14 and Index)
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Designing and Deploying Cisco Unity Connection
- Chapter 2 Integrating Cisco Unity Connection with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Chapter 3 Configuring Cisco Unity Connection Users, Templates, and Class of Service
- Chapter 4 Configuring the Cisco Unity Connection System
- Chapter 5 Implementing Cisco Unity Connection Dial Plan and Call Management
- Chapter 6 Configuring Unified Messaging
- Chapter 7 Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection
- Chapter 8 Deploying Voice-Mail Redundancy in Branch Offices
- Chapter 9 Designing and Deploying Cisco Unity Express
- Chapter 10 Integrating Cisco Unity Express with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Chapter 11 Configuring Cisco Unity Express User Accounts and Features
- Chapter 12 Configuring Call Routing with Cisco Unity Express Auto-Attendant
- Chapter 13 Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Express
- Chapter 14 Designing and Deploying Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Chapter 15 Describing Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence Components and Communication Flows
- Chapter 16 Integrating Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence
- Chapter 17 Configuring Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence Features and Implementing Cisco Jabber
- Chapter 18 Configuring Cisco Jabber Mobile and Integrating Directory Servers
- Chapter 19 Verifying and Troubleshooting Tools for Cisco Unified IM and Presence Components
- Chapter 20 Deploying Cisco Collaboration Systems Applications with Cisco PrimeTM Collaboration
- Chapter 21 Describing Video Infrastructure
- Chapter 22 Describing Cisco TMS
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE 400-007) Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $71.99