Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Implementing Cisco HyperFlex Solutions
- Your Price: $47.99
- List Price: $59.99
- Estimated Release: Jul 6, 2020
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2021
- Pages: 400
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-660207-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-660207-1
Cisco’s HyperFlex HCI solutions enable exceptional datacenter efficiency, agility, and resiliency by tightly integrating core infrastructure (compute, storage, networking, and system management), increasing automation, and simplifying lifecycle management. In this authoritative and comprehensive guide, Cisco experts bring together all the knowledge, detailed configuration options, and real-world case studies you need to successfully deploy Cisco HyperFlex technologies in your environment.
This guide’s key features include:
- Concise, easy-to-understand overviews of underlying concepts and how each HyperFlex technology applies them
- Detailed reference examples for implementing each key feature, with topologies, configurations, and verifications
- Thorough Intersight coverage to illuminate operations in cloud-based environments
- Do’s and don’ts for successful, high-efficiency HyperFlex design
- Best practice recommendations, guidelines, and caveats for avoiding pitfalls, streamlining deployment, and maximizing value
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Overview of Data Center Products
Chapter 2 HyperFlex Architecture
Chapter 3 Installing HyperFlex
Chapter 4 Managing HyperFlex
Chapter 5 Maintaining HyperFlex
Chapter 6 Managing Advanced Features
Chapter 7 Deploying HyperFlex Anywhere with Intersight
Other Things You Might Like
- CCNP and CCIE Data Center Core DCCOR 350-601 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $55.99