Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-075 CIPTV2), 3rd Edition
Best Value Purchase
Book + eBook Bundle
- Your Price: $75.59
- List Price: $125.98
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Your Price: $55.99
- List Price: $69.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Your Price: $44.79
- List Price: $55.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Developed with the Cisco certification team, creators of the newest CIPTV exams and courses
- Brings together complete skills for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a multisite environment
- For anyone preparing for CCNP Collaboration certification or simply seeking a better understanding of Cisco collaboration network technologies
- Copyright 2016
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 496
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 1-58714-455-7
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-455-4
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-430569-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-430569-1
Now fully updated for Cisco’s new CIPTV2 300-075 exam, Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Foundation Learning Guide is your Cisco® authorized learning tool for CCNP® Collaboration preparation. Part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Series, it teaches advanced skills for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a multisite environment.
The authors show how to implement Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing, globalized call routing, Intercluster Lookup Service and Global Dial Plan Replication, Cisco Service Advertisement Framework and Call Control Discovery, tail-end hop-off, Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony, Enhanced Location Call Admission Control (CAC) and Automated Alternate Routing (AAR), and important mobility features.
They introduce each key challenge associated with Cisco Unified Communications (UC) multisite deployments, and present solutions-focused coverage of Cisco Video Communication Server (VCS) Control, the Cisco Expressway Series, and their interactions with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Each chapter opens with a topic list that clearly identifies its focus, ends with a quick-study summary of key concepts, and presents review questions to assess and reinforce your understanding. The authors present best practices based on Cisco Solutions Reference Network Designs and Cisco Validated Designs, and illustrate operation and troubleshooting via configuration examples and sample verification outputs.
This guide is ideal for all certification candidates who want to master all the topics covered on the CIPTV2 300-075 exam.
- Shows how to craft a multisite dial plan that scales, allocates bandwidth appropriately, and supports QoS
- Identifies common problems and proven solutions in multisite UC deployments
- Introduces best practice media architectures, including remote conferencing and centralized transcoding
Thoroughly reviews PSTN and intersite connectivity options
- Shows how to provide remote site telephony and branch redundancy
- Covers bandwidth reservation at UC application level with CAC
- Explains how to plan and deploy Cisco Device Mobility, Extension Mobility, and Unified Mobility
- Walks through deployment of Cisco Video Communication Server and Expressway series, including user and endpoint provisioning
Covers Cisco UCM and Cisco VCS interconnections
- Shows how to use Cisco UC Mobile and Remote Access
- Covers fallback methods for overcoming IP WAN failure
- Demonstrates NAT traversal for video and IM devices via VCS Expressway
- Introduces dynamic dial plan learning via GDPR, SAD, or CCD
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Cisco Collaboration Solution Multisite Deployment Considerations
- Chapter 2 Understanding Multisite Deployment Solutions
- Chapter 3 Overview of PSTN and Intersite Connectivity Options
- Chapter 4 URI-Based Dial Plan for Multisite Deployments
- Chapter 5 Remote Site Telephony and Branch Redundancy Options
- Chapter 6 Cisco Collaboration Solution Bandwidth Management
- Chapter 7 Call Admission Control (CAC) Implementation
- Chapter 8 Implementing Cisco Device Mobility
- Chapter 9 Cisco Extension Mobility
- Chapter 10 Implementing Cisco Unified Mobility
- Chapter 11 Cisco Video Communication Server and Expressway Deployment
- Chapter 12 Deploying Users and Endpoints in Cisco VCS Control
- Chapter 13 Interconnecting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Video Control Server
- Chapter 14 Cisco Unified Communications Mobile and Remote Access
- Chapter 15 Cisco Inter-Cluster Lookup Service (ILS) and Global Dial Plan Replication (GDPR)
- Chapter 16 Cisco Service Advertisement Framework (SAF) and Call Control Discovery (CCD)
- Appendix A Answers Appendix
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- CCDE v3 Practice Labs: Preparing for the Cisco Certified Design Expert Lab Exam
- eBook (Watermarked) $63.99
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Foundation, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $79.99