Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Data Center Concepts, Downloadable Version
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About this video
- Copyright 2015
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-396344-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-396344-1
Lesson 1: Fundamental Data Center Concepts
In this lesson, we will explore Data Center concepts, from introducing Data Center LANs and defining the purpose and function of various network devices, to introducing SANs, SAN Fabric High Availability, and Edge/Core Layers of the SAN. We will also take a look at how Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) works and examine protocols that support FCoE.
Other Things You Might Like
- CCNA Data Center LiveLesson Library: DCICN 200-150 and DCICT 200-155
- Online Video $319.98
- CCNA Data Center DCICT 200-155 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $39.99