Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Lesson 10: Unified Computing Configuration, Downloadable Version
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About this video
- Copyright 2015
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-396349-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-396349-6
Lesson 10: Unified Computing Configuration
In this lesson, we will go through the steps to set up and configure a UCS system. We will perform the initial setup, configure the uplinks, and verify connectivity. From there we will dive into resource pools and policies and learn how to apply these to service profiles. When we are done, we will configure a service profile template and basic server profile.
Other Things You Might Like
- CCNA Data Center LiveLesson Library: DCICN 200-150 and DCICT 200-155
- Online Video $319.98
- CCNA Data Center DCICT 200-155 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $39.99