Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Foundation Learning Guide: (CCNP TSHOOT 300-135)
- Your Price: $60.00
- List Price: $75.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Cisco authorized self-study book for CCNP Troubleshooting and Maintenance foundation learning
- Unique content developed in conjunction with Learning@Cisco, the developers of the new CCNP Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) recommended course and CCNP TSHOOT exam
- Includes self-assessment review questions, chapter objectives and summaries, key term definitions, and case studies
- Copyright 2015
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 496
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58720-455-X
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-455-5
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Foundation Learning Guide
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Foundation Learning Guide is your Cisco authorized learning tool for CCNP TSHOOT 300-135 exam preparation. Part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Guide series, it teaches you how to maintain and monitor even the most complex enterprise networks.
You’ll compare and master today’s leading approaches to troubleshooting, including an efficient structured process for maximizing network uptime in the context of your own organization’s policies and procedures. Coverage includes gathering information, capturing traffic, using event notifications, working with maintenance and trouble-shooting tools, and more.
Throughout, each chapter opens with a list of topics that clearly identify its focus. Each chapter ends with a summary of key concepts for quick study, as well as review questions to assess and reinforce your understanding. To deepen your hands-on expertise and strengthen your exam readiness, this guide also presents five full chapters of real-world troubleshooting case studies.
This guide is ideal for all certification candidates who want to master all the topics covered on the TSHOOT 300-135 exam.
--The official textbook for the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP TSHOOT 300-135 course
--Thoroughly introduces proven troubleshooting principles and common troubleshooting approaches
--Defines structured troubleshooting and reviews its subprocesses
--Shows how to integrate troubleshooting into day-to-day network maintenance processes
--Covers information gathering on Layer 2 switching and Layer 3 routing with IOS show and debug commands, ping, and telnet
--Introduces specialized tools for capturing traffic, gathering information (SNMP and NetFlow), and receiving network event notifications (EEM)
--Uses extensive troubleshooting examples and diagrams to support explanations and strengthen your understanding
--Presents self-assessment review questions, chapter objectives, and summaries to facilitate effective studying
Figures 6-10 (745 KB .pdf)
Online Sample Chapter
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 1 and Index)
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Troubleshooting Methods
- Chapter 2 Structured Troubleshooting
- Chapter 3 Network Maintenance Tasks and Best Practices
- Chapter 4 Basic Switching and Routing Process and Effective IOS Troubleshooting Commands
- Chapter 5 Using Specialized Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools
- Chapter 6 Troubleshooting Case Study: SECHNIK Networking
- Chapter 7 Troubleshooting Case Study: TINC Garbage Disposal
- Chapter 8 Troubleshooting Case Study: PILE Forensic Accounting
- Chapter 9 Troubleshooting Case Study: Bank of POLONA
- Chapter 10 Troubleshooting Case Study: RADULKO Transport
- Appendix A Answers to Review Questions
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options