Wireless Networks, IoT, and Mobile Devices Hacking (The Art of Hacking Series) LiveLessons
- Copyright 2018
- Edition: 1st
- Online Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-485462-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-485462-5
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
More Than 5 Hours of Video Instruction
More than 5 hours of video instruction to help you learn the skills necessary to perform advanced penetration testing of wireless networks and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
Wireless Networks, IoT, and Mobile Devices Hacking provides step-by-step real-life, advanced scenarios of performing security assessments (penetration testing) of wireless networks and how to perform security posture assessments of Internet of Things (IoT) technologies and solutions. You also learn how to perform security posture assessments of mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and wearables.
Get step-by-step guidance so you can learn ethical hacking, penetration testing, and security posture assessment. You also learn the various concepts associated with many different leading-edge offensive security skills in the industry. Full of multimedia tutorials and hands-on demos that users can apply to real-world scenarios, this is a must for anyone interested in pursuing an ethical hacking career.
* Introduction to wireless technologies and protocols
* Wireless infrastructure attacks
* Wireless client attacks
* Building your lab and attack hardware
* Cracking WEP
* Hacking WPA
* Performing wireless reconnaissance
* Evil twins and rogue access points
* Bluetooth security assessment and monitoring
* NFC security assessment
* Wireless defenses
* Performing security assessments of IoT devices
* Mobile device security
* Hacking Android devices
* Hacking iOS devices
Learn How To
* Build your own wireless hacking labs and know what type of hardware you can use to perform wireless hacking
* Use several open-source tools, such as Aircrack-ng
* Crack WEP and examine different attacks against WPA
* Perform wireless reconnaissance
* Perform evil twin attacks, creating rogue access points
* Performing security assessments of Bluetooth and NFC implementations
Who Should Take This Course
* Any network and security professional who is starting a career in ethical hacking and penetration testing
* Individuals preparing for the CompTIA PenTest+, the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), and any other ethical hacking certification
* Any cybersecurity professional who wants to learn the skills required to becoming a professional ethical hacker or who wants to learn more about general security penetration testing methodologies and concepts.
Requires basic knowledge of networking and cybersecurity concepts and technologies.
Lesson 1 reviews the different wireless standards and technologies, including the 802.11 standard, Bluetooth, and NFC, and covers what 802.1x is and the different wireless authentication mechanisms that exist in the industry.
Lesson 2 reviews different wireless client attacks and what motivates threat actors to launch these attacks against their victims.
Lesson 3 goes over several tips on how to build a lab, reviewing different types of wireless antennas and wireless hacking devices, such as the pineapple.
Lesson 4 discusses the Aircrack-ng suite of tools. These tools include Airmon, Airodump, Aireplay, Airdecap, Airserv, and Airtun.
Lesson 5 introduces Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and then examines how to hack it or crack it and obtain the password of a wireless device running WEP.
Lesson 6 demonstrates the fundamentals of the WPA version 1 and version 2 protocols and discusses the different attacks against WPA2-PSK networks.
Lesson 7 shows how to use tools like CAPR, CPG, Kismet, and GISKismet to perform wireless reconnaissance.
Lesson 8 introduces evil twin attacks and then teaches how to perform those types of attacks.
Lesson 9 starts by going over different examples of Bluetooth vulnerabilities and then covers different tools for Bluetooth hacking.
Lesson 10 reviews several examples of NFC vulnerabilities and covers different attacks against NFC implementations.
Lesson 11 covers the evolution of wireless defenses along with details about fast and secure roaming. It also discusses wireless intrusion monitoring and prevention.
Lesson 12 starts with the fundamentals of IoT technologies and reviews how to perform security assessments of IoT protocols and implementations like ZigBee, INSTEON, ZWave, and LoRA.
Lesson 13 explores the different mobile device vulnerabilities that are categorized by OWASP.
Lesson 14 starts by going over the Android security model and then explores different Android emulators and software development kits (SDKs).
Lesson 15 introduces Apple iOS security, how to jailbreak iOS devices, and how to disassemble iOS applications.
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que Topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Table of Contents
Lesson 1: Introducing Wireless
Lesson 2: Wireless Client Attacks
Lesson 3: Building Your Lab and Attack Hardware
Lesson 4: Aircrack-ng
Lesson 5: Cracking WEP
Lesson 6: Hacking WPA
Lesson 7: Performing Wireless Reconnaissance
Lesson 8: Evil Twins and Rogue Access Points
Lesson 9: Attacking Bluetooth
Lesson 10: Attacking NFC
Lesson 11: Wireless Defenses
Lesson 12: Hacking IoT Devices
Lesson 13: Mobile Device Security
Lesson 14: Hacking Android Devices
Lesson 15: Hacking iOS Devices
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco Certified Support Technician CCST Networking 100-150 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $47.99
- Zero Trust Architecture
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39