Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA Self-Study: CCNA Preparation Library (640-801), 2nd Edition
- Published Mar 19, 2004 by Cisco Press.
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2004
- Dimensions: Special (all other)
- Pages: 1024
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-184-2
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-184-5
A new edition of this title is available, ISBN-10: 1587054647 ISBN-13: 9781587054648
Cisco authorized self-study books for CCNA 640-801 foundation learning
Early-stage preparation for CCNA exam 640-801 with Cisco authorized self-study tutorials
- CCNA Self-Study: Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies (INTRO) presents fundamental internetworking terms, concepts, and components and shows you how to apply this information to configure basic network connectivity via serial and LAN networks using PCs, hubs, routers, and switches. You will master topics on network types, network media, switching fundamentals, TCP/IP, IP addressing and routing, WAN technologies, operating and configuring Cisco IOS devices, and managing network environments.
- CCNA Self-Study: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND), Second Edition, teaches you how to use Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers connected in LANs and WANs typically found at small to medium-sized network sites. You will learn how to select, connect, configure, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices.
CCNA Self-Study: CCNA Preparation Library, Sixth Edition, is a detailed tutorial for the new CCNA exams. Containing two early-stage exam preparation tutorials, CCNA Self-Study: Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies (INTRO) and CCNA Self-Study: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND), Second Edition, this value-priced bundle provides you with two best-selling Cisco authorized, self-paced learning tools for CCNA foundation learning. These self-study books are comprehensive, foundation-learning tools that provide general training on building and supporting Cisco networks as well as early-stage exam preparation. They present you with the knowledge needed to identify and recommend the best Cisco solutions for small to medium-sized businesses. They teach you how to perform all the basic configuration procedures to build a multirouter, multigroup internetwork that uses LAN and WAN interfaces for the most commonly used routing and routed protocols.
CCNA Self-Study: Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies (INTRO) helps you become literate in the basics of internetworking, TCP/IP, and the use of Cisco IOS Software on Cisco switches and routers. An excellent introduction to computer networking, this book addresses fundamental terms and concepts as well as basic procedures for working with the Cisco command-line interface (CLI) to configure and operate Cisco IOS devices. Upon completion of this comprehensive tutorial, you will be able to describe and identify major network and WAN components along with their functions and purposes.
CCNA Self-Study: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND), Second Edition, teaches you how to use Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers in connected LANs and WANs. After you read this book, you will have the skills to select, connect, configure, and troubleshoot a variety of Cisco networking devices. Part I introduces you to basic networking concepts and setting up and configuring Cisco Catalyst switches and VLANs. Part II explores the operation and configuration of routers within the internetwork. Part III looks beyond the campus network and discusses connecting devices across widely dispersed geographic locations.
Full of detailed information and easy-to-grasp tutorials, this value-priced package forms a comprehensive library for CCNA self-study. Through the chapter-ending review questions, exercises, case studies, and key term definitions, you will gain a thorough understanding of the topics covered on the CCNA exams. Whether you are preparing to become CCNA certified or are just seeking an introduction to building and maintaining small networks, you will benefit from the information presented in these books.
CCNA Self-Study: CCNA Preparation Library, Sixth Edition, is part of a recommended study program from Cisco Systems that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit: www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.
This volume is in the Certification Self-Study Series offered by Cisco Press. Books in this series provide officially developed training solutions to help networking professionals understand technology implementations and prepare for the Cisco Career Certifications examinations.
Other Things You Might Like
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 (CIPT2) (Authorized Self-Study Guide)
- eBook (Watermarked) $43.20
- Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE) (Authorized Self-Study Guide), 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $44.00
- CCNP ISCW Portable Command Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99