Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-070 CIPTV1), 3rd Edition
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Your Price: $44.79
- List Price: $55.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Developed with the Cisco certification team, creators of the newest CIPTV exams and courses
- Brings together complete skills for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a single-site environment
- For every professional preparing for CCNP Collaboration certification or simply seeking a better understanding of Cisco collaboration network technologies
- Copyright 2017
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 1-58714-451-4
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-451-6
Now fully updated for Cisco’s new CIPTV1 300-070 exam Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1(CIPTV1) Foundation Learning Guide is your Cisco® authorized learning tool for CCNP® Collaboration preparation. Part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Series, it teaches essential knowledge and skills for building and maintaining a robust and scalable Cisco Collaboration solution.
The authors focus on deploying the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), CUCM features, CUCM based call routing, Cisco IOS Voice Gateways, Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), and Quality of Service (QoS).
They introduce each key challenge associated with configuring CUCM, implementing gateways and CUBE, and building dial plans to place on-net and off-net calls using traditional numbered dial plans and Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs). They show how to implement conferencing and other media resources, and prepare you to apply QoS features for voice and video.
Each chapter opens with a topic list that clearly identifies its focus, ends with a quick-study summary of key concepts, and presents review questions to assess and reinforce your understanding. The authors present Cisco best practices, and illustrate operations and problem solving via realistic examples.
This guide is ideal for all certification candidates who want to master all the topics covered on the CIPTV1 300-070 exam.
The official book for Cisco Networking Academy’s new CCNP CIPTV1 course includes all new Learning@ Cisco CIPTV1 e-Learning course content:
- Covers CUCM architecture, deployment models, and tradeoffs
- Walks through bringing CUCM online, deploying endpoints, and setting up users
- Explains how to create a solid IP Phone foundation for advanced services
- Covers dial plan elements, design, and implementation
- Reviews key call routing elements
- Explains digit manipulation
- Shows how to control user access
- Discusses audio/video resources and videoconferencing
- Covers QoS tools and preferential call handling
- Explains external connections via Cisco IOS Voice Gateways and CUBE
- Streamlines review with clear summaries, assessment questions, and objectives
Online Sample Chapter
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 2 and the Index.)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager Architecture
Chapter 2 Cisco Unified Communications Manager Deployment Models
Chapter 3 Cisco Unified Communications Manager Services and Initial Configuration Settings
Chapter 4 Deploying Endpoints and Users in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Chapter 5 Deploying IP Phone Services in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Chapter 6 An Overview of Dial Plan Design and Implementation in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Chapter 7 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Call Routing and Digit Manipulation
Chapter 8 Implementing Calling Privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Chapter 9 Implementing Call Coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Chapter 10 Implementing Media Resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Chapter 11 Cisco Video Conferencing
Chapter 12 Quality of Service in Cisco Collaboration Solutions
Chapter 13 Implementing Cisco IOS Voice Gateways and Cisco Unified Border Element
Appendix A Answers to the Review Questions