Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Official Cert Guide and Network Simulator Library
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Powerful network simulator software allows CCNA candidates to explore configuration and troubleshooting scenarios in a realistic environment
- The #1 selling CCNA preparation self-study guide
- In-depth, expert explanations of all protocols, commands, and technologies covered on the CCNA exam
- Book and DVD packed with features to help students master today's challenging testing methods -- including scenario-based configuration questions that mimic the actual exam
- Copyright 2017
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58720-610-2
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-610-8
Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide and CCNA ICND 200-105 present you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
The CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Network Simulator is a single-user software package. It helps users develop and enhance hands-on configuration and troubleshooting skills without the investment in expensive lab hardware. This state of the art simulation software allows users to practice their networking skills with more than 400 structured labs designed to reinforce CCNA exam topics, including router and switch navigation and administration, Network Fundamentals, LAN Switching Technologies, Routing Technologies, WAN Technologies, Infrastructure Services, Infrastructure Security, and Infrastructure Management.