Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA R&S 200-120 Network Simulator Academic Edition Pearson uCertify Labs Student Access Card
- Your Price: $144.00
- List Price: $160.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Manage sections and students by powerful tools available in Educator Area
- Use LABS as a stand-alone tool, pair it with a uCertify course, or map it to a text book
- Easy to integrate into curriculum
- Perfect for instructor-led or blended training
- Students can plan their studies using Study Planner and use one of the three available study modes - Test, Learn or Review to suit their learning style
- Copyright 2015
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-5389-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-5389-2
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 web-based hands-on labs
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Network Simulator, Academic Edition Pearson uCertify Labs is an online, hands-on skills enhancement tool that helps students gain the real-world configuration and troubleshooting skills they need to succeed on the Cisco CCNA exam and to land a job as a network engineer. The 400+ labs in this product cover the full range of Cisco CCNA R&S 200-120 exam topics.
These best-selling labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real-world application by providing competency-based, interactive, online, 24x7 training. The labs simulate real-world networking hardware that you configure and troubleshoot using the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI). Working through the labs, you will quickly become proficient with all the common Cisco IOS version 15 router and switch commands on the CCNA Routing and Switching exam. The open command environment allows you to explore configurations beyond the lab steps.
With this product as their guide, students will experience realistic network device performance as they perform a wide range hands-on configuration and troubleshooting exercises on the following topics:
• Router and switch navigation and administration
• Ethernet LAN switches
• VLANs and trunking
• Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
• IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting
• Subnet design
• Route summarization
• IPv4 Access Control Lists (ACL)
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• DHCP, HSRP, GLBP
• Router on a stick (ROAS)
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- CCNP Collaboration Call Control and Mobility CLACCM 300-815 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $55.99