Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA R&S ICND2 200-101 Network Simulator Academic Edition Pearson uCertify Labs Student Access Card
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Manage sections and students by powerful tools available in Educator Area
- Use LABS as a stand-alone tool, pair it with a uCertify course, or map it to a text book
- Easy to integrate into curriculum
- Perfect for instructor-led or blended training
- Students can plan their studies using Study Planner and use one of the three available study modes - Test, Learn or Review to suit their learning style
- Copyright 2015
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-5391-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-5391-5
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 web-based hands-on labs
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 Network Simulator, Academic Edition Pearson uCertify Labs is an online, hands-on skills enhancement tool that helps students gain the real-world configuration and troubleshooting skills they need to succeed on the Cisco CCNA ICND2 exam and to land a job as a network engineer. The 150+ labs in this product cover the full range of Cisco CCNA R&S ICND2 200-101 exam topics.
These best-selling labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real-world application by providing competency-based, interactive, online, 24x7 training. The labs simulate real-world networking hardware that you configure and troubleshoot using the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI). Working through the labs, you will quickly become proficient with all the common Cisco IOS version 15 router and switch commands on the CCNA Routing and Switching exam. The open command environment allows you to explore configurations beyond the lab steps.
With this product as their guide, students will experience realistic network device performance as they perform a wide range hands-on configuration and troubleshooting exercises on the following topics:
- Router and switch navigation and administration
- IOS licensing
- OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
- IPv6 routing
- Serial and serial link configuration