The following activities provide practice with the topics introduced in this chapter. The Labs and Class Activities are available in the companion Introduction to Scaling Networks Lab Manual (ISBN 978-1-58713-325-1). The Packet Tracer Activities PKA files are found in the online course.
- Class Activity 18.104.22.168: Network by Design
- Class Activity 22.214.171.124: Layered Network Design Simulation
- Lab 126.96.36.199: Selecting Switching Hardware
Packet Tracer Activities
- Packet Tracer 188.8.131.52: Comparing 2960 and 3560 Switches
- Packet Tracer 184.108.40.206: Skills Integration Challenge