The following activities provide practice with the topics introduced in this chapter. The Labs and Class Activities are available in the companion Introduction to Scaling Networks Lab Manual (ISBN 978-1-58713-325-1). The Packet Tracer Activities PKA files are found in the online course.
- Class Activity 126.96.36.199: Network by Design
- Class Activity 188.8.131.52: Layered Network Design Simulation
- Lab 184.108.40.206: Selecting Switching Hardware
Packet Tracer Activities
- Packet Tracer 220.127.116.11: Comparing 2960 and 3560 Switches
- Packet Tracer 18.104.22.168: Skills Integration Challenge