Answer the following review questions, which delve into some of the key facts and concepts covered in this chapter:
1. AAA protects which modes of network access?
2. An authentication method should be selected based on what criteria or standard?
3. What are the parts of the CHAP three-way handshake?
4. Network managers use authorization to accomplish what tasks?
5. When should a local security database be used?
6. Which security server protocols does Cisco IOS Software support?
7. What are the chief characteristics of TACACS+?
8. What is a strength of RADIUS compared with TACACS+?
9. Which Cisco IOS Software services have been Kerberized?
10. When should CiscoSecure ACS for Windows NT be used?